Ronald E. Walker - Walker & Associates, P.C.

Mr. Ronald E. Walker

www.Walker-Nunez.com


Walker & Associates, P.C.
615 Griswold, Ste. 1609


Detroit, MI 48226
USA
(313) 964-2240

As the founding member of my law firm, I have been practicing exclusively in the area of immigration and international law since 1988.  I have assisted individuals and businesses from all continents with their immigration concerns, including family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, consular services, medical waivers and waivers of inadmissibility, forfeiture issues, asylum, and removal and deportation before the immigration courts. 

In addition to legal immigration services, I have mentored hundreds of other lawyers.  I am a founding member of Michigan AILA Law Professors Association, a long term mentor for AILA, and a Licensed Clinical Psychologist